1. Didn't get much sleep last night. The Peanut came in around 1 am and slept with us for the rest of the night. He was mumbling something about "finishing the show" and trembling. I couldn't tell if he was scared, cold, had to pee or was just really tired. So I sent him to the bathroom thinking he would go back to his own bed after that. No such luck. He came back and decided to cuddle up right next to me. On my pillow. With my blanket. Did I mention he has taken up a snoring habit? My position on co-sleeping hasn't changed. I still can't sleep with someone touching me. Or kicking me all night long. Needless to say I did not sleep much at all for the rest of the night. I did ask him several times during the night if he wanted to go back to his own bed. Especially after I finally dozed off for a few seconds and was woken by him saying "Mom!? Was that poop??" Um... What? "Never mind." Really? I am supposed to go back to sleep after that?? He was content enough to remain. And then this morning he woke up and asked how he got into our bed.
2. After all the work I did de-hoarding the house so it would be easier to clean and prepare to host Thanksgiving, we have decided not to host Thanksgiving. I thought it would be nice to take a little vacation for once and mainly, I don't feel like cleaning.
The bad news is that I will still have to clean for Christmas. I really should get started on that now. Procrastinator.
|Totally linking this up with Theme Thursday "prepare" if Cari ever posts it. Ahem. ;)|
3. My husband turns 40 on Tuesday. Being a loving, considerate wife, I planned on having a big party for him. I am also a terrible procrastinator and an even worse planner. Needless to say those plans never came to anything and it seems we will be doing exactly nothing for him. Because I am the worst wife ever. So, if anyone has any suggestions on how to do something super special for him on a $0 budget and four days of planning, I'm listening!
4. I am on tsu now. I just can't seem to help myself. I have to join every social networking site out there. It's invite only but you can click on my invite link if you want to join or you can follow me if you are already a member. It seems to be catching on. Mainly because you can make money using it. Still figuring it all out myself.
5. I swear the Peanut was just singing the Mr. Ed theme song. He says he was just randomly singing "of course of course" but it sounded just like Mr. Ed. I, of course, had to You Tube "Mr. Ed Theme song" and the Peanut insists that it's nothing like what he was singing. Totally was.
Then I got sucked into the You Tube vortex and ended up here.
Conclusion. I watched way too much TV in the 80s and 90s. The only show on that list I didn't watch was #15.
6. After watching this yesterday, my kids can't stop singing "I've got a butt." Totally should not have let them watch it!
"Music got weird."
7. As a continuation of my 31 Days of De-hoarding series and self motivation to continue the de-hoarding process, I started a new link-up. Take It Out Tuesday. Every Tuesday I will be de-hoarding something and inviting you to join along. I will also be keeping the link open all week so bascially you can de-hoard something any day and join in. Also, if you aren't a blogger but still want to join, feel free to just take a picture and tweet or Instagram or Facebook it with the hashtag. #takeitouttues Because I like things nice and easy. You're welcome!
Now go check out some more Quick Takes at Kelly's!
*This post may contain affiliate ads. Read my full disclosure here.