Remember "Once Upon a Time" when I used to write funny posts?
Right. Neither do I.
You are probably hoping I am about to write a funny post. Sorry.
Instead it's going to be another one of my boring "my house is a mess and I don't want to clean it" posts.
Because that's what I do when I am looking for something to do other than the things I am supposed to do.
Today I bring you a list of 7 things I need to do today. Exciting right? You are totally on the edge of your seats.
1. Clean the house.
Big surprise there.
Tomorrow is December 1st. And I am under the deluded fantasy that I will somehow clear out an area big enough to put a Christmas tree up.
This is the corner we put the tree in every year.
2. Christmas cards arrived today.
Why doesn't November have 31 days?! Or maybe 42...
3. Speaking of mailing cards out, I still need to get those thank you cards written and sent out.
And I probably need to order more because there aren't nearly enough. Somehow I have to express in words what words can not express. How do you even go about thanking someone for a miracle?
4. This is the other corner I was thinking of putting the tree in this year.
last time. It's all just shoved into this corner.
I also have not scrubbed the mud off the ceiling of the bathroom.
5. Another brilliant option for tree placement.
6. Which means moving Matthew's collection of memory boxes off the table and into my bedroom closet.
7. Did I ever show you a picture of my clean sink?
*This post may contain affiliate ads. Read my full disclosure here.