1. Stare at the wall. Yes, I would rather stare at a blank wall . . . for hours . . . than fold the laundry.
2. Watch toddler cartoons and sing along. "Clean it up, clean it up. Pick up your toys now." . . . wait . . .
3. Make lunch. Something simple of course. Like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Let me just get a knife to spread the peanut butter. Why are there no clean knives? Doesn't anyone do dishes around here?!
4. Do an arts and crafts project with the kids. If only I had a clear space on the table . . .
5. Paint my dining room. First I will need to move all the furniture away from the walls. I should probably clean it off before I move it . . .
6. Read a book. Hmm, I think I need to charge my Nook. Where did that charger get to? Probably somewhere under this stack of papers on the table. Sure would be nice if the table wasn't such a mess!
7. Play dress up with my daughter. Why are there no clean clothes to play with?!
8. Go for a walk. Would require getting dressed. Same problem as #7.
9. Play action figures with my son. Where did all his action figures get to? Must be in this mess somewhere. This would be easier if they were all together in a box or something.
10. Write a list of things I would rather do than housework. ;)
11. Exercise! Oh wait . . . that was eleven. Totally doesn't count!!
Don't forget . . .
|Hosted by the Coolest Non-Domestic Mamas on the Block|
You my dear readers, get to be part of something very special. In celebration of this most glorious day of all days on the calendar Jenn from Coolest Family on the Block and I are teaming up to host the first annual No Housework Party! Oh yes. Not much will be different for Jenn and I since we avoid housework every chance we get…but for those of you dedicated domestic goddesses…we’re giving you the day off!
This Thursday, April 7, stop by and link up your post.